Monday, March 29, 2010

EXAMS

THE MOST DREADED WORD IN A STUDENT'S LIFE: EXAMS


Well, havent had much time to post recently, so here's just a short rant... Thought of writing last night before exams started but yeah... Any good student should be "busy" right... XD

So yeah, I just came back from my Geography paper... And it all went O....K.... I guess... sometimes I felt like I was rambling and crapping during the essays (as usual)... Especially the 3rd essay... I thought I was done and dusted, after writing 2 whole pages of bullshit... Only to turn around and see ANOTHER empty page... I was like WTF u expect me to write that much??? Insanity. Im not THAT verbose or into prolixity till I can crap out another page (literally) outta thin air... So... I left, having done all I can... No regrets.... And the next paper... French Level 3...

Seriously, if I actually pass this next damned paper, im gonna believe that a higher power is helping me... Or I just struck the euromillions lottery... I already got shoved into French 3 (was supposed to fail by 1 mark in French 2 last year. DAMN.) by the lecturers, so... All I can do is go in blindfolded, shoot some questions and leave... And hope that a guardian angel cleans up my mess... XD *Sigh* Thats all for now fellas... Take care wherever you are... =)


Live from the Warzone
Soldier/Student

No comments:

Post a Comment