Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Late nights... and my inner weirdness

After rolling about in bed for the past half hour, I decided to post something, kinda random...
Probably cant sleep cuz Im not used to my own bed after almost a week in London... =.=
Oh well... Here goes...
Just this random thought that... I am human, I do get hurt... People hurt me and make me bleed at times...
But... I dont know why... Sometimes if its someone I kinda like or someone close... I'd rather bleed in silence, then watch u cry knowing that u made me bleed...
Weird but yeah... Just another random insight into the lava flowing in my heart...
Now time for a shot of vodka and hopefully some sleep... Il est 1.30 am, est j'ai une classe a 8heure aujourdhui... X.x


Incomprehensible Insomniac
Nitex/Morningx/Blah

No comments:

Post a Comment